Planning an upgrade to a better chair for your office or gaming room? You can now save over £30 at Ebuyer on the Nitro Concepts C80 Comfort Series Gaming Chair. It comes with soft and extra thick cold foam upholstery with PU faux leather covering. It also has a Carbon PVC rear including a rocking mechanism & 50 mm casters.
To get this deal, simply visit
Ample space paired with best ergonomics and impressive design – the Nitro Concepts C80 gaming chairs unite all of these benefits into one high-quality swivel chair, which doesn’t just easily qualify as a comfy office chair, but also brings all the requirements to the table to be called a veritable gamer chair. The C80 Comfort series distinguishes itself through a thicker moulded cold foam upholstery that provides improved comfort and stability.
STRIKING DESIGN WITH GREAT LOVE FOR DETAIL
In addition, this version comes with a black polyurethane (PU) imitation leather cover, whose gorgeous design has been inspired by race car seats. All Nitro Concepts chair series from the Carbon Class feature a PVC back side covering with an eponymous carbon look. The whole package is being completed by subtle black seams and a Nitro Concepts logo that adorns the headrest. As an added bonus, a little metal plate with logo lettering is included with every unit to allow you to proudly proclaim your ownership of a Nitro Concepts gaming chair.
COMFORTABLE UPHOLSTERY FOR PERFECT ERGONOMICS
The high-class upholstery of the Nitro Concepts gaming chairs relies exclusively on freshly moulded cold foam straight from the factory instead of recycled waste scraps used in many competing products, which renders the Nitro Concepts chairs not only more robust, but also delivers far greater comfort. Despite offering such delicate materials, the Nitro Concepts chairs are still available at a very attractive price point.
A STURDY BASE IS THE FOUNDATION OF ANY FANTASTIC GAMING CHAIR
A durable steel frame along with an equally sturdy five-star base made of nylon serve as the basis of each Nitro Concepts gamer seat. The latter is equipped with five 50 millimetre casters with PU coating that are suited for both soft and hard floors. Above that, the chairs boast 360-degree swivel rotation, flexibly adjustable seat height via a safety class 4 gas lift along with a comfortable rocking mechanism, that allows for rocking the chairs up to 15 degrees.
All Nitro Concepts gaming chairs sold in the UK are compliant with the UK Fire Safety Regulations for Furniture and Furnishings (BS 5852) and therefore possess a fire-retardant layer that has been applied to the surface material to minimise fire hazards.
- 100% vegan PU artificial leather cover
- Rear of the back rest with carbon look
- Extra thick cold foam upholstery
- Fixed armrests with soft cushioning
- Safety class 4 gas lift
- Top-notch rocking mechanism up to 15°
- 50 mm casters with coloured accent
- Frame: Steel
- Five-star base: Nylon
- Upholstery: Cold foam (new)
- Cover: PU faux leather
- Back side: PVC
- Casters: Nylon with PU coating
- Main colour: Black
- Accent colour: Orange
- Total height (with base): ca. 1140 – 1220 mm
- Height adjustability: ca. 470 – 540 mm
- Width backrest (shoulder level): ca. 510 mm
- Width backrest (pelvis level): ca. 510 mm
- Width backrest (point of contact): ca. 270 mm
- Length backrest: ca. 790 mm
- Width seat (total): ca. 53.50 mm
- Width seat (point of contact): ca. 270 mm
- Depth seat (total): ca. 520 mm
- Depth seat (point of contact): ca. 490 mm
- Width armrests: ca. 80 mm
- Depth armrests: ca. 370.50 mm
- Rocking mechanism: max. 15°
- Maximum weight (user): 120 kg
- Net weight (chair): ca. 14.6 kg
- Gross weight (chair): ca. 16.5 kg
- UK Fire safety compliance: BS 5852